Friday, March 19, 2010

Twilight - New Moon

Alright, I'll say it...I am 'Twilight' obsessed! I've read all four books, I own the first movie, and I went to see the second one on opening night! And for those of you who don't know...the second movie, New Moon, comes out on DVD TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!


I know, I know,... I agree that I am a little too old to be so excited about a stupid movie. Right?...No. You're wrong. I don't care what anyone says, you're never too old to be obsessed with Robert Pattinson (Edward).


Trust me, I don't usually get this excited about a movie. A book? Yes. I will get this excited about a book. But a movie? Not very often. So when I am this excited about a movie coming out, you better move outta` my way! Oh, and let me borrow $20 bucks or so, so that I can purchase said movie (I'm unemployed, remember?) .


Back to my point....I was just wondering if any of you have read the books, or seen the movies? And if you have, what do you think of them? Are you obsessed like me? Or do you absolutely hate them? By the way, if you hate them, then we may have to agree to disagree. Cause like I said, I'm obsessed!

1 comments:

Sarah H. said...

Thanks for the follow on twitter! I read the books in Jan 2009 and LOVED THEM. I saw New Moon twice and just bought it at Target on Saturday :) So I understand all of the obsession!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always love hearing what you all have to say! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com