Saturday, March 13, 2010

Prayer Request

Hello everyone. Earlier tonight I received an email from the husband of a dear friend of mine. You see, my friend has been fighting lung cancer for several months, and she has been losing the battle very quickly. Tonight's email was the worst so far. Recently, the cancer clipped her spine and has pressed against it so badly that more than likely she will never walk again. At this point there is only one option left. Another round of a different type of chemo. If she chooses to receive treatment they estimate that she has 12-18 months to live, without treatment they estimate 2-4. It is a very sad situation. At this point all we can do for her is pray for a miracle from God. That is what I am doing, and that is what I am asking for you to do as well. Please.

She has chose to fight the cancer and start the next round of treatment. I knew that's what she would choose. She has a son and a husband. If it were me, I would choose to fight too. Her cancer has come on so quickly, and the diagnosis keeps getting worse and worse. She's not ready to die, and she's not ready to give up. And I'm not ready to give up on her. And I know God will not give up on her either.

So, please pray. Thank you. God Bless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your friend! Lifting her up in prayer this minute.

Found you through the Friday Follow. As I always say, better late than never!

Your newest follower~
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

TMB said...

oh my gosh this is so very sad but my prayers are with her!

Katie Quiroz said...

Thank you both for your prayers! =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always love hearing what you all have to say! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com