Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Prayer Requests

Starting today, I am going to start holding prayer requests here every Sunday. It will be a place for you all to post any prayer requests you may have, and also for me to tell you about mine.

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29-11

Here is my prayer request this week....

Please pray for a good friend of mine who has cancer. She has recently lost the use of her legs, and has been given a very grim diagnoses. Bascially, she is down to her last option of chemo. If it works, and shrinks the tumor, she may have 12-18 months to live. If it doesn't work, or makes her too sick, she may only have 2-4 months.

Please pray for her, her name is Lee. I've known her for several years, and I met her when I was working at IHOP. She was my co-worker. She has also been like a mother to David, my roommate. David is like family to us in our house, and because of him, so is Lee. So please keep her in your prayers. We are all just waiting for God's Plan for her to unfold. I'm hoping and praying for a miracle.

God Bless you all, I will pray for you! Just post your requests in the comments. Thanks so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always love hearing what you all have to say! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com