Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Sunshine Award!!

So today I was reading Bizzi Mommi's Blog, and was reading her post about The Sunshine Award. Basically, she was telling her story about receiving the award. The whole time I was reading I kept thinking about how nice it would be to have a blog worthy of receiving an award. THEN I get to the bottom of the first paragraph of her post, and GUESS WHAT?!? She passed the award on to me!



Let me just say that I never expected to get an award for this blog in a million years! I do this more as a hobby that I do for anything else. But of course, it is always nice to be recognized and rewarded at the same time. =)

Here are the rules for accepting this award.....

  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
  • Link to the nominees within the post.
  • Let them know they received this award by commenting on their post.
  • Share the love & link to the person from whom you received this award.
So here are my 12 picks.....

Confessions of a Young Married Couple

Kelly's Korner

Pacifier In My Pocket

The Glamorous Like of a Housewife

Walk With Me By Faith

One Take On Life

Our Front Door

Milk & Cuddles

Midday Escapades

Just A Night Owl

In This Wonderful Life

The Pioneer Woman

I hope you all love your award! Thanks again, Nicole!

5 comments:

Everything Mom and Baby said...

Great Blog!
I'm your newest follower from MBC! Yay!
You can find me at:
http://everythingmomandbaby.blogspot.com

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

You sure have me in great company here. :) Thx for the award.

Tracy said...

Congrats on the award! Following from mbc :O)

Tracy
http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/

Darcy said...

awwww....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! passing it on today....

Heather (One Take On Life) said...

Stopping by to say Thank you very much for the award:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always love hearing what you all have to say! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com