Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My First Post!

Hello! Welcome to my brand spankin` new blog! This is actually my second blog -  my first is more like a family journal, this one is going to be just for me and what I do. =) So, let me start this first post by telling you about myself and my life:

My name is Katie, and I am 22 years old. I was born and raised here in Lawrenceville, Georgia. I am not married, but I am in a commited relationship with a man named Jaime. He is from Mexico. =) He has a 4 year old little girl named Jennifer. Although Jaime and I technically aren't married, I consider her my stepdaughter. Together, Jaime and I have a 15 month old little boy named Aiden. I am currently unemployed, and Jaime works two jobs. It's not always the best arrangement, but it is working for us right now.

I think those are the basics. There's not much else to tell, and the rest you will figure out in my posts later on. I am always open to hearing from you, so please leave me comments. If this blog becomes more successful, I will eventually create an email address for you all to contact me. Thanks so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always love hearing what you all have to say! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com