Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Laundry

Dear Laundry,

        Ah, I see you've come to visit me again. In the past when you've come to visit, I didn't mind you so badly. You see, that was before I was a stay at home mom, and Jaime was always home when you stopped by to help entertain you. But now that I am a stay at home mom, and it is my responsibility to care for and entertain guests, I just wanted to let you know that I am really getting tired of you coming over. You see, Laundry, you always seem to stay too long, you don't clean up after yourself, and overall you make me sick! Honestly, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you never came here again. But, since I know you will come back, because you always do, I'm going to ask a favor of you. The next time you come, can you please bring some friends to take care of you while you're here? That would help me out a lot, actually it would take several loads off of my back. I'd appreciate it more that you'll ever know. Oh, and by the way, try not to come back for a long time, I've seen too much of you lately. Thanks ever so much!

Your Friend,
Katie

Yep! You guessed it. Today was laundry day at my house. Actually, 'laundry day at my house' makes it sound like it was a group effort. Like maybe someone helped me seperate the clothes, or fold them and put them away. So, let me rephrase that....today I did laundry, and do you know you helped me?? NOBODY! Yep, that's right...I did loads and loads of laundry today, and I had to do it all by myself. Now, don't get me wrong, I usually do have the laundry all by myself. But today for some reason, it just seemed neverending. It was like the 'Neverending Pile of Laundry'. I could have wrote a book or made a movie out of it. Actually, no. I don't think anyone wants to see me or read about me doing laundry, I'm sure you all have enough of it yourselves. So, tell me....do you have any tips for getting it all done? I am the world's worst when it comes to laundry. Give me anything else to do, but PLEASE don't give me laundry!

A little tour of my laundry room (in case you're bored or something)....

The hallway outside the laundry room.


Washer & Dryer


My laundry products.


Proof that I was actually working on laundry!

1 comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

Oh goodness, I feel your pain. It truly is a never ending chore. One of the many reasons I'm ready for summer is that summer clothes take up so much less room in the washer than jeans and sweat shirts!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always love hearing what you all have to say! =)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com